Thursday, June 28, 2007

And it really makes me wonder

Its official, Im not taking charge of Girl Guides anymore.
Im stepping down, passing on my duty. Or whatsoever you call it.
Kinda upset though, I had only been a CL for, less than 5 months?

Crapooo! I hope Quraisha & with Shafidah can cope k. Love my lovers! :D

Recently, many people's asking me, who's the 2 new guiders?
K, the 2 new Guides teacher is Miss Xiang & Miss Faith.
Anw, Xiang lao shi told me she had applied for herself to be in Girl Guides!
& she told me that the Guides uniform is very adorable.

MT Olvl orals is on Wednesday! Wah lao, fricking scared okay.
Like what he told me, I must smile & not say "then"! :D

FNN practical test on Saturday! I cant go for West Division Day ):
K, wish me luck okay. May I not mistaken salt for sugar, hoho!

Alrighty, this is just a random & lame entry :D
Goodbye all!

No comments: